Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Herpes Support Groups in Florida

Herpes Support Groups in Florida:


Florida H Club

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FloridaHerpesClub/
The Florida Herpes Club is a site where you can talk with other people in similar situations about your particular situation.

North Florida H Friends

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nfloridahfriends/
This site will be used as a message center for those living in the North Florida area. Member participation is strongly encouraged and very much appreciated!

Southeast Florida H Social Club

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Southeast-Florida_H-Social_Club/
PalmBeach_BrowardHClub is a social group for people with herpes who live in the South Florida area. We welcome everyone over 18 who is interested in making new friends, sharing interesting activities together, and meeting others who share our unique situation.



Herpes Dating Site in Florida:

Positivesingles.com: Your Online Home for Dating with Herpes, Dating with HIV & Dating with HPV!
HerpesDatingService.com: If You Are Living With Herpes And Want To Date Someone Who Understands What You Are Going Through, Use Herpes Dating Service.

1 comment:

  1. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes simplex been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr ubarlo but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr ubarlo, then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email drubarlohome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete